|For ICCM19, the size of the posters should be 90 cm (3 feet)
wide and 130 cm (4.25 feet) long.
Instead of having poster sessions, we will have interactive sessions. The interactive sessions
will be scheduled in parallel with the other oral sessions:
* Each interactive session will have
the same time slot of about 80 minutes as other oral sessions.
* Each interactive session will
have about 20 posters displayed on poster boards in a room.
* There will be a chair and co-chair
of each session.
* Presenters are asked to mount their posters on
poster boards about 10 minutes before the beginning of the session.
* The presenter of each
poster will have 2 minutes for oral presentation.
* After all 20 posters have been presented
in series (2 x 20 = 40 minutes), there will be 30 minutes available for further discussion
between the presenters and the other participants.
* The 10 minutes remaining would be dedicated
for the removal of the posters of the current session and the installation of the posters for
the next session.